Creating and publishing your website is the easy part of your work. The hard part is getting target audience. This is a list of great ways to improve your online presence.
- Use Technorati to promote your product (write a blog entry and promote that).
- Write an introduction to your new application and submit it to share sites like Digg, Reddit and Now Public.
- Make easy to be bookmarked on del.icio.us so you get into the popular page.
- Submit your web application to Techcrunch.
- Submit your web to StumbleUpon and get your friends to Stumble your site.
- Submit your web application to search engines like DMoz.
- Create a MySpace account and advertise your site.
- Submit your site to free, search engine friendly directories (UK Small Business Directory, BT Tradespace, Biz-Dir, Redcog.net).