If your foremost purpose of using bulk e-mails is to communicate with your complete list, like letters from the Executive Director, simple event pronouncement; you probably don’t require multifaceted characteristics. In fact any e-mail promotion can be befitted from some fundamental attributes to aid your professional image, workflow and also supply information about the reply of receiver.
If your purpose of using bulk e-mails is to send basic broadcast e-mails, then you must acquire bulk email software with list administration, website integration, duplicate e-mails and follow-up emails characteristics. It must also have spam filter.
List Administration Characteristics
- Fundamental List Administration. It is not that easy to add additional constituents to your e-mail records and update everything accordingly. You must have a thorough knowledge about importing a set of records and joining it with your current list. Besides that, you must check the duplication of e-mail addresses. All such duplicate records must be deleted. You also need to find out such devices that help you to accumulate and administer online lists. Hence, you don’t have to import list for each mail. Many of the systems also provide the option of automatic bounce handling. It therefore, allows you to eliminate the wrong address e-mails after bouncing a certain number of times.
- Website Integration. The feature of incorporating opt-in as well as unsubscribe forms from your website to your e-mail database can prove to be very supportive. These forms nurture your list; hence save a lot of your time. It also ensures that your list is comprised of those receivers who are genuinely interested in receiving your communications.
- Clone/Duplicate Emails. The feature of replicating a bunch of your previously located e-mails seems to be a small thing, but it is very helpful in sending somewhat diverse types of e-mails to various sectors/sections.
- Campaign Based/Consecutive Send Workflow. Majority of the well-organized email campaigns also comprise of follow-up e-mails based on supporters prior feedbacks (or even no feedback), like “last chance to join” e-mail to those who have yet not responded. If this is a component of your tactic, then you must have knowledge of such devices that permit you to classify e-mail recipients based on their reply to earlier e-mails. You may also use such systems that help you in fixing up numerous conditional or chronological emails at the same time.
- Spam Filter: Most of the emails finish in the inbox when the capability of testing messages against some rules of standard spam filter give you access to craft the emails. This feature becomes very much important when spam filters become complex.
- Click through Tracking: Because every newsletter typically restrains many links, the information of the links which get more clicks provides valuable guide email content, general communications and design.