- AIGA – Protect your business with AIGA’s standard form of agreement for design services.
- Creative Commons – Use Creative Commons to specify how much or how little legal restrictions you want your work to carry.
- Creative Public – Head to Creative Public for forms, contracts, pricing guides and more for your design business.
- Designers Toolbox – Get set up with all the legal forms your design business may need with Designers Toolbox.
- Work – Are you clueless about what it takes to run a business in your industry. Work offers guides that show you how.
- Help Me Work – Get the stability of corporate life while still working as an independent consultant. Help Me Work takes care of taxes, client billing, paychecks, benefits, retirement plans and more.
- MyNewCompany – Get legal and tax protection for your freelance business by making things official. Use MyNewCompany to incorporate or form an LLC online.
- Nolo – If you’ve got a legal question about your business, head to Nolo. Experts there offer legal advice for independent contractors and consultants.