- Fauxto – is a full-featured, free range, image editor online. Create new images, edit existing images and manipulate layers with filters, layer effects and myriad other drawing and image editing tools.
- OnlinePhotoTool – allows to edit and save your images, screenshots and photos online. If you want to save your images online you need to register.
- SnipShot – Edit photos from your hard-drive, your Webshots account, or your Flickr account in one place, and then save them back to any of those locations.
- Pixenate – is an online photo editing software that you can use stand-alone or integrate into an existing photo-sharing or photo-printing website. If you provide a photo-based web service, Pixenate can significantly enhance the ‘stickiness’ of your website by offering an easy-to-use integrated photo editor that doesn’t require your users to download and install additional software.
- MyImager – allows to upload or call images from anywhere on the web and edit them freely with the the dozens of tools and filters that we offer.
- Phixr – can be directly uploaded to flickr, fotopic, livejournal, photobucket, fotolog.com, buzznet and dropshots without downloading them to your hard-drive. Phixr lets you edit multiple pictures and stay online for about 3 hours.
- Cellsea – allows to upload pictures from your PC or from an URL. It provides over 15 ways to correct color, exposure, and lighting problems.
- Preloadr – is a neat little tool that offers free photo editing for Flickr. You just log in to Flickr and give Preloadr permission to access your account – you can then choose an image to crop, rotate or flip. You can also adjust the zoom level, scale your image and add text. The drop-down menus provide yet more options: blur, sharpen, contrast, color correction, graduation curve, auto-contrast, grayscale, inverse, swirl and granulation.